Friday, February 11, 2011

Georgetown, Great Exuma

I am anchored off the monument beach in Georgetown. Relaxing and working on the boat and meeting new cruising friends. Graham and Peter are coming in Saturday at 5pm and so is a cold front... it may drop down to 24*C.... Burrr
There is a nice breeze now keeping everything cool. I bought two Papayas and some Tomatoes from a local farmer, and will get some lettuce from the market for tonights dinner.
I am now having some issues with the alternator and will try to find one locally or get some parts sent in via a cruisers net friend from Florida.
All is well though as the solar will meet my demands if I don't tax the systems.
Well the beautiful water beckons and I must heed it's call...

See you all soon.... I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment